Thursday, February 14, 2008

What Dreams May Come


I’m sick today. It’s been coming on for a couple days and I feel officially crappy today.

This won’t be a long post, I just wanted to connect and let each of you know that I appreciate you. I may not know you, but I appreciate the time you take to read and respond to these posts.

Above that, I believe that as part of God’s creation, you are unique and full of potential to change this world for the better. So, as I head for home and bed to recoup…I pray that today, right now, you gain a sense of all that God has for you. Nothing is impossible for those who believe in Him. Your dreams, the desires of your heart, even ones you haven’t had yet – all await you...in Him. May you discover all of them.

Peace……

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home