Thursday, July 12, 2007

Balance


This post will serve as notice for all of you faithful readers of my end of Summer hiatus. Next week I leave for some much needed R&R on a secluded beach, and following my return, I will be devoting my time to some important items that I've been neglecting. If all goes well, perhaps these posts will pick up again in late August.

The need for balance is paramount to all of us. A well balanced life leads to a happier, healthier life in my humble opinion. Surely you've heard the saying, "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy." Well, it's true. But in this day and age we define dull as depressed, on edge, sick, etc. Us humans need rest, we also need variety to stimulate our senses.

So as I set out to re-balance things in my world, I encourage you to do the same. Maybe it won't involve a secluded beach for you, but something as simple as watching a sunset might do wonders for you. Let me know how it goes.


Peace......

1 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, Blogger Jennifer Coomer said...

I'll miss your posts. But I'm proud of you for taking the time you need. Have a great time on the beach!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home